- Protect your data from loss
- What data needs to be backed up and what is expendable?
- Where is that data stored? Is it all on a single server or spread throughout the network?
- How much data will you need to back up (in gigabytes)?
- How often do you want your data backed up?
- How often do you want your backup data taken off-site (in case of fire, theft, etc.)?
- How long do you want to store your backup data before overwriting it with newer versions?
- How much day’s worth of data can you afford to lose? A day’s worth? A week’s worth?
Backing up your data is an essential consideration for anyone whose business relies on their data.
Considering the uniqueness of backup and recovery needs, Evolvinc representatives will need to meet with you to determine the best solution to fit your needs.
When selecting a backup plan, consider the following