Prerequisite: Workstation and/or Server Support Services
- You have a new employee starting and want them to have a computer carefully configured to maximize their potential.
- You’re expecting a lot more new employees to come in, and they’ll all need that computer configured just-so.
- Something’s wrong with your computer. You don’t have time for lengthy troubleshooting and shot-in-the-dark solutions. You just want to go back to a blank slate that’s still perfectly tailored to meet your needs.
- If these situations sound familiar, you might be interested in our Disk Imaging service.
- Give us your specifications for a perfect computer configuration to fit your environment. Evolvinc will configure a computer from scratch to your specifications, make a copy (“disk image”) of the computer, and store it so when you need to get a computer up and running, you can have it ready to go with minimal time and effort.
- Disk imaging can dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes to prepare systems for new employees.
- Disk imaging can also dramatically reduce the time it takes to get back up and running after a failure of your operating system and/or software.
- Evolvinc will meet with you to discuss the perfect “blank-slate” configuration for your environment.
- We will configure a computer that matches that configuration, copy it, and store it.
- Contact Evolvinc to apply the Disk Image to one or several systems with no additional surcharge to the existing Workstation or Server Support agreement.