Prerequisite: Workstation and/or Server Support Services
- “Patch’ security flaws, system vulnerabilities, and bugs in your operating systems and software before the next hacker or virus exploits them.
- Get free updates as they are made available.
- Take the hassle out of keeping your system up to date.
- Patch Management can be purchased with or without centralized management. For environments of more than 5 computers, we strongly recommend the centralized management option. With centralized management, identifying necessary updates and scheduling their installation is quick and easy.
- Existing systems are evaluated to ensure that updates will not interfere with required software. Potential problems are remedied or inventoried.
- Where possible, all existing systems are brought up to date with available patches and updates.
- Centralized management is installed (if included) and configured.